Sunday, August 1, 2010

This week I

raided an entire city.
There were screaming people and everything. It was great. I knocked a few buildings over in the process too. I hope the people didn’t mind. Ehhhhh, what do I care? Meow.

While I was raiding the city, I knocked a train off of its track, ripped apart some smaller vehicles, pulled a man’s head off, okay…not really. But I did remove the train from the track in one single move, knock a few smaller vehicles over, and injured a pawful of people.

You are probably wondering why I did such a thing to a city. Well, I didn’t destroy the city just for the fun of it, although it was fun. I had a reason for doing all of this. You see, a member of my staff, who shall remain nameless, left his knife out during the night. The knife was sitting helplessly in the center of the city. I noticed it in the middle of the night while I was patrolling the household. You see, my staff don’t really like me handling knives, but I really wanted to have a closer look at that glorious, yet mysterious, hand-held device. So I crept closer to the city to get a better view.

As I approached the city, the occupants started running around wildly and screaming. Because I was afraid that they would wake my staff up, I bravely whacked the people with my velvet paw. As I struck the screaming urchins, I mean people, I accidentally knocked over the train. When I knocked over the train, a few cars flipped over. Before I could feel the slightest twinge of remorse, I caught a glimpse of the knife. It was so beautiful.

My curiosity was peaked, yet again, so I continued to run towards it. As I got closer, I realized that the hard, crunchy things that I was stepping on were not rocks, but cars and people! As soon as I realized I was doing such a thing, I ran straight towards the oh-so beautiful knife. Once I reached the forbidden item, I placed it in my mouth and leaped out of the city.

Once I was safely out of the city, I quickly realized that I could not open the beautiful, forbidden, knife. YOU NEED THUMBS TO OPEN A KNIFE!

After that revelation was made, I spit the knife out and walked away.





~Meow

3 comments:

  1. Ollie, Boo says if you had thumbs, you would be at the cat rescue. Just sayin...
    Belly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beaudreaux hit the y on the keyboard just as I was posting my comment. Says it was an accident!
    Bell

    ReplyDelete