Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Blog Debut

'ello mortals, Oliver here. I may not post often because, well, try typing something really long using no thumbs. And imagine that there is a lot of hair on those few fingers you do have. And then add some thicker finger pads. And then make it ten times harder. Because I'm a cat. And that's what cats do.
....................................................................................
Sorry for the lag. I had to go have my staff fill my bowl up with some kibble. Get this. They only gave me ONE scoop and said something to me like, "Here you go fatty kitty!" I was absolutely disgusted. So, do you want to know what I did? Well I don't care. I'm going to tell you anyway.
....................................................................................
Meow, meow, oooophsh. Sorry! Hairball. Aren't they nasty?
....................................................................................
Well, anyways, where was I? Oh meow! After they called me fat and gave me a single scoop, I put my paw in the bowl, let out a mighty roar, knocked the bowl off the dryer, and walked away. After I pretended to pout for a few minutes, my stomach was unbearably empty and noisy! So I retreated to the kitchen, flopped on my back, and acted like a poor, innocent, starving kitty. Gets 'em every time! Next thing I knew, they were carrying me into my room and then they gave me TWO scoops! I was thrilled! But I couldn't let my emotions show to those mortals... So what I did was get a few bites and walked away.
....................................................................................
I haven't had a very exciting day today, but I swear. Well, actually I don't. Anyways, what I was going to say was that I am going to try to post my daily adventures on this thing. What's it called again? A frog? No. A clog? No. Oh well, I'll think of it later...
Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment