Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Self Portrait

Well, today I was sprawled out on the couch trying to figure out what to do. Here was my to-do list for the day. I made it myself!


Oliver's to do list:
  • steal at least 2 hair bands (check)
  • walk across piano (check)
  • jump on Mantel (check)
  • explore my staff’s rooms (2/3)
  • borrow some jewelry (check)
  • yank Piper’s tail (check)
  • pounce on poodles (check)
  • splash in my water bowl (check)
  • try to go outside (I made it to the edge of the porch!)
  • wrestle with Piper
  • pet the birdies (check)



You see, I did all of the things today and there was plenty of daylight left. So I got to thinking while I was on the couch about what I could do. And then I had a brilliant idea! Do you know what I decided to do? Do ya? Huh? Huh??? I decided…to draw a self portrait!
Wanna see?
Here it is!!!





Okay… that wasn't really what I drew. Piper helped me with that one.

Here’s the real picture!

Do you like it?
Don't you see the resemblance?








Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment